Welcome to my new *old* blog! Keep reading to find out about my kick-off giveaway.
But first, a little background…
I originally started Amazing Mess as a preschool crafts, cooking, and activity blog in March of 2010. You can read more about how I came up with the name and more about me here. In 2011, I continued sharing on my AmazingMess Facebook page, but I also started a new blog called Motherhood on a Dime. Within the past few months, I’ve felt the desire to begin anew and build a resource for moms. As a former teacher, I love sharing simple activities and crafts for kids, cooking projects, and tips and ideas for moms.
Though it will take some time, I’m so excited about making this a place of encouragement for moms. I hope it will be a great resource for you and give you intentional activities and ideas for engaging with your kids. I’d love to hear about the motherhood topics that are important to you and what you are interested in learning about, too!
What you’ll find on Amazing Mess:
- Inspire – Inspiration for moms in home management, finances, health & fitness, and faith
- Learn – Kids learning activities, printables, and more for ages birth and up
- Create – Kids activities and crafts, cooking projects, and DIY projects for moms
- Read – Ways to teach reading, favorite books, and printables
- Celebrate – Crafts, activities, and party ideas for holidays and special occasions
Also, if you choose to join our email family, subscribers will receive access to a new printable of some sort each month!
With that, let’s get on with the giveaway! Our first giveaway is perfect for Christmas shopping–it’s a $50 Amazon Gift Card!!
Here’s how you can follow me:
- Subscribe to Amazing Mess via email here. You’ll receive one newsletter each Saturday with the latest posts.
- Like Amazing Mess on Facebook.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Twitter.
Enter the giveaway below: