I will be the first to admit to you that these Nutella Cookies don’t really qualify as “real food” or “super healthy”, but I needed something quick and easy to make for our women’s cookie exchange at my church! These definitely fit the bill.
I asked for some quick recipes and a friend shared this pin from Pinterest, so I adapted it and made gluten-free Nutella Cookies. I also added chocolate chips because….well, because everything is better with chocolate chips in my opinion! 🙂
Made with just three ingredients (or four ingredients if you add the chocolate chips), you can’t get much easier. I will say the dough is pretty dry when you first mix it, so I just picked it up and kneaded it a little bit to get it moistened. Sometimes you just have to get your hands dirty…
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup flour (I used a gluten-free mix)
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Allow to cool 5-10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack or plate.