Need a quick and healthy snack for a Christmas party? Grinch Kabobs definitely fit the bill.
These little Christmas treats showed up at our church party last night, so I found the creator (Thanks, Debbie!) and asked if she would share about them. I love how simple they are–and I think the girls could easily put these together, too. I’m always trying to find cooking projects for the kids that are healthy and fun to make.
- Banana slice
- Lemon juice
- Slice the banana and add a little bit of lemon juice to the slices to coat them and keep them from turning brown.
- Cut the top off the strawberry.
- On the toothpick, stack a green grape, a banana slice, and a strawberry (put it top side down on the banana slice).
- Push another toothpick down through the tip of the strawberry through the banana slice and into the grape leaving ¼" of the toothpick at the top.
- Add a mini marshmallow to the top.